Finding all of the programs and updates that will fit your unique business can be almost impossible when you don't have the time. Spending precious resources in trying to figure out if your current IT solution is effective can be wasteful and confusing. Our IT services here at Pink Hat Technology Management present an incredibly helpful and easy solution to you – we'll consult you and your company on the best course of action to solving your IT inefficiencies.
When you sign up for Pink Hat Technology Management's IT consulting services, you can expect great service among other things:
- Direction – We make the plan for your business unique to your needs, so when something bad does happen, you can be more prepared to face it.
- We'll manage everything – Pink Hat Technology Management doesn't stop our services at just planning and set-up. We'll continue to manage your IT services to ensure consistency, ensuring less downtime and unexpected events.
- Tailored solutions – We don't charge you prohibitive fees for set-up or maintenance, and we'll work with your budget.
Supplemental Support for your Internal IT
With the evolving landscape of cybersecurity, most IT Managers have found that outsourcing cyber policy and protection has been instrumental in assuring the stakeholders of the integrity of the system, should disaster strike.
In addition to cybersecurity, we have worked successfully for many years, as augmented IT staff on a project basis, when a Level III Engineer is needed, for many businesses in LA. We typically get asked to plan for and implement projects like:
- Firewall upgrade or replacement - installation & breach monitoring
- O365 email migrations; data to cloud migrations (SharePoint, One Drive, etc)
- Back Up & Disaster Recovery and Incident Response Planning
- Security Awareness Training – in person and online with management of Phishing Campaigns
- Network and Security Infrastructure Assessment and Recommendations
- Compliance Review and Change Implementation