Are you losing sleep over your network security?
Can you answer yes to every question below?
- Is your data backup TRULY backing up ALL the important files and data you’d never want to lose?
- Are your employees storing confidential and important information on unprotected cloud apps that are OUTSIDE of your backup?
- Are your employees aware of how serious their role is in practicing safe computing?
- Tell the truth – are you saving your passwords on a document named “passwords” that you’re pretty sure no one else has access to? In the hacker world, we call that a honey pot – meaning it’s a big target that is sought immediately when a network has been breached. And if you’ve been breached, chances are really high that your credentials and permissions don’t mean anything.
- Are you SURE no one in your company is storing credit card information and sensitive data on their own desktop or on a mobile device?
- Do you feel confident that the server your employees use to access the network remotely is truly locked down and all patches have been applied, to avoid a breach?
- When was the last time the operating system (or firmware) was updated on the network modem and firewall?
Pink Hat Technology Management’s Security Assessment will check your network’s security and overall health to review and validate as many as 19 different data-loss and security loopholes.
When completed, the report of findings will not only reveal if your data and computer network really is properly backed up and secured, but also if there is anything you need to do now to prevent a major network outage, data loss, hacker attack or other expensive, data-erasing disaster.
The beauty in our security assessment is not just the thorough review of the network from the outside in and the inside out – it’s the way that we deliver the results to you in a format which contains the suggested remediation, the priority in which we suggest any vulnerabilities are addressed, and the estimated cost to get it locked down. We give you the power to choose where to go from there, whether you want our team to do the actual remediation, or your own internal IT staff.